Strawberry's Quest CD2011 Strawberry's Quest CD2011

OH wow

The Swell Collab 10 The Swell Collab 10

Swell to the max

It's been a year or so since the last one came out, and thankk goodness they are back.

maybe i'll start making flash again, who knows??!

Muffin responds:

ya know, that's like me making flash again. TAKES YA BY SURPRISE AND GIVES YOU A BONER!!!! <3

Happy B'Day FLCLMonkey!!! Happy B'Day FLCLMonkey!!!

I didn't even know this was deleted

But it is swell I am not leaving a big review like last time but thanks for a monkeyjiz and a monkey bday party B).

Men's Wearhouse Volume 1 Men's Wearhouse Volume 1

wow

This one was very well done.

I was very happy with the results, as I had been waiting to see what this woulid become since the beginning.

Again, very nicely done. I have yet to finish watching it, but I can't wait to see the parts which I haven't taken a gander at yet.

10/10

Starberry responds:

GO!GO!7188 (go go nana ichi hachi hachi), also known as GO!GO! 7188 and simply Gogo, is a Japanese rock band with a strong surf influence. The band was formed in June of 1998 by Yumi Nakashima (nicknamed Yuu) and Akiko Hamada (nicknamed Akko), both alumnae of the same year at Shoyo High School in Kagoshima, Kyûshû. The band's drummer, Turkey, joined in 1999 and they debuted on Breast/milia, a division of Capitol Records (Toshiba-EMI) in 2000. The meaning of the band's name is known only to its members.

Bbq-ish stuff Bbq-ish stuff

I'm the saviour

Wonderful.

Great movie, good job, and keep it up Mr. BBQbeefburgerman.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Thank you.

Six Shooter 006: CDS Six Shooter 006: CDS

wonderful

I've always liked the Six Shooter series, and this is a great new addition!

Dailytoon #210 Dailytoon #210

Very nicely done

I liked todays very much. Hamandcheese's was hilarious, and HLGs was swell too. Great parodying action right there.

The flash battle. I really liked Starberrys, as it was a pretty funny take on METAL GEAR SOLID.

Ashford Givens was nothing great. It was really ruined by when he stated that He came he saw he owned and that it was better than "most dailytoon crap." It was not better than most dailytoon crap, it was indeed worse. Sorry buddy, but you lost by a landslide on that one. Plus, you're a faggot.

In the end, good dailytoon except for ashford givens, and that's all.

Until tomorrow

The VRROOMMM Collab 2 The VRROOMMM Collab 2

f

Outstanding movie right here, even better than the first.

ThreeStar responds:

You really think so? :3

TO SUCCESS!
Three

LL - Surprise Sex LL - Surprise Sex

Cool Indeed

I've always been a fan of your stuff, Headlock, and though you were on a two year lock hiatus, it's good to see that you atleast made a little something for Lock Day '06.

It was quite entertaining at that.

Oh well, I 5'd this, resulting in me being the saviour of this flash.

Great job again, and if you aren't planning on making any more lock involving toons, I'll still be ready to watch for your next cartoon, whatever it may be.

The Starberry Collection9 The Starberry Collection9

That was swell enough to garner itself

straight 8s consider yourself a lucky ducky